As we proceed with returning to in-person worship, we have set these plans in place to ensure maximum safety for those who enter into our building.
Starting June 21 – Two services plus continued livestream at 10:30AM.
8:30AM, Encouraged service for those with medical vulnerability.
9:30AM, Sunday School for all ages will be available.
10:30AM, No Children’s Church, but worship bags for all children.
*Nursery will be available for both services.
- Every other pew will be available. If the sanctuary reaches capacity, the service will be streamed in the Fellowship Hall.
- Masks are encouraged and will be worn by church staff before/after worship.
- We ask that you greet one another with a smile, wave, and word of hello rather than a handshake or hug.
- Hand sanitizer, limited masks, and gloves will be available in the foyer upon entry.
- Note that Bibles/hymnals will not be in the pews.
- Offerings may be left in your pew or placed in plates at communion table/foyer.
- The sanctuary will be cleaned between services.
- There will be no food service (including coffee) at this point.
- If you have been sick or fevered within the last week, please continue to worship online.